We are recognised as being one of the south west's leading civil engineering contractors. We are happy to work with local authorities, large organisations and private clients to deliver a tailored construction service to meet your needs.
Our team will deliver solutions for a range of construction requirements including:
- Major construction, civil engineering and infrastructure schemes, including design and build "turnkey" solutions.
- Highway works including Section 278 and Section 38 highway infrastructure for developers.
- Marine and coastal works.
- Car park construction.
- Service installations/diversions.
- Land remediation including invasive weeds, contaminated land and mining remediation.
- Highway improvements and maintenance including structures, junction improvements, drainage, paved and surfaced areas.
- Building, property refurbishment and construction.
- Bridge and retaining wall strengthening and replacement works.
- Footway and cycleway construction.
- Statutory undertaker and subcontractors consultation, liaison and works planning.
- Project management.
How we work
We promote a partnered approach to projects, working together with our clients and suppliers as a team to enhance whole-life value while reducing total cost, improving quality, innovating and delivering a project more effectively.
Cormac holds a number of industry accreditations, including:
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environment Management
- OHAS 18001 Health and Safety Management
- Contractors Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme (CHAS).
We register our major projects with the Considerate Constructors Scheme and regularly achieve "performance beyond compliance". All of our staff hold the five-day construction Site Managers Safety Certificate and all operatives are multiskilled and hold CSCS cards as a minimum.