We deliver a wide range of property maintenance services and commercial catering equipment solutions.
Our Property Maintenance section provides day to day reactive work and larger planned maintenance and construction works. Our commercial kitchen section provides reliable services to a range of customers.
We maintain around 500 of Cornwall Council's buildings and around 350 commercial kitchens from schools to Cornwall Care and all the colleges in Cornwall.
We have a team of 35 staff consisting of carpenters, masons, electricians, plumbers and commercial kitchen engineers:
- Our electricians undertake day to day electrical repairs, installations and compliance testing.
- Our carpenters undertake day to day repairs from fitting door handles to roof and stair construction.
- The plumbers are on hand to fix your leaking tap or to install a complete plumbing system.
- Our masons can fit a handrail to build walls with brick, block or stone work, rendering and plastering walls.
- The kitchen engineering team can fully design your kitchen, installation with our Gas Safe registered engineers and maintenance and servicing of your appliances to keep them in top working order and reducing your down time.
At CORMAC Property we pride ourselves on excellent quality of workmanship, reliability and value for money service. Our reputation for this secures our client base.
Get in touch to find out how CORMAC can support your business.