We operate one of Cornwall's largest vehicle and plant maintenance facilities offering customers a comprehensive service.
From a garden strimmer to a 45 tonne dump truck or a Fiesta van to a 32 tonne tipper, CORMAC Fleet can offer our customers a total maintenance service and allow you to concentrate on your core business.
What we can do for you
We have 35 experienced technicians in four workshops across Cornwall. We can help you keep your kit working and fleet on the road.
Our services include:
- Class IV and VII MOT stations at Scorrier and Bodmin
- 24 / 7 / 365 days a year breakdown cover throughout Cornwall
- 5 mobile service vans
- Iveco diagnostic equipment
- TEXA and ACTIA multi make diagnostic equipment
- Late shift servicing at Scorrier and Bodmin
- Full computerised fleet management services
- HGV test preparation including pressure washing, brake test and headlight aim
- Full body repair shop / panel beating
- 1-link service scheme registration
- Welding and fabrication work undertaken
- Contractors' plant maintenance - depot and site based
- Agricultural/horticultural plant maintenance - depot and site based
Get in touch to find out how CORMAC can support your business.