Centenary Street resurfacing, Camborne
We are currently resurfacing Centenary Street, Trevenson Street and Wesley Street in Camborne.
The programme has been revised owing to the recent weather, so the dates may differ from any previously published.
- Tuesday 3 April: Up to four days resurfacing at The Cross (library area) under traffic lights
- Monday 9 April: Resurfacing works from The Cross to Trelowarren Street, lasting approximately one week
- Monday 16 April: One week of resurfacing, Trelowarren Street to Tesco roundabout
Where practical, the works will be broken into section to allow access from some of the side roads. To ensure safety of the workforce, there will be no public access through the works area.
Standard working hours are 9.30am to 4pm, although there may be times we will go beyond 4pm, depending where we are in the process. Please do not park or obstruct the road surface between these hours.
The works will be carried out under a road closure during working hours, and a signed diversion route will be in place.
- The road will be open as normal each evening and over the weekend, but there may be some areas of temporary running surface
- Access will be maintained for those that live and work within the closure, but there will be no traffic with the exception of emergency vehicles, through the works areas
- Traffic marshals will be onsite to direct vehicles, but there may be some delay while the site is made safe so please liaise with site staff for access and exit
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.