Work for us
Why work for Cormac?
By joining us you will be part of a growing organisation with great staff benefits.
Rewards and benefits
Our core employee rewards and benefits include:
- a competitive salary;
- a personal pension scheme with a generous employer contribution;
- 23 days annual leave per year (pro rata), rising to 28 days after five years' continuous service. Plus bank holidays;
- family friendly leave, pay and working arrangements;
- you may be able to work flexible hours and take 'flexi leave' for any accrued time;
- relevant learning and development opportunities, with the possibility for financial and/or other assistance.
Training and engagement
Providing training and development opportunities to our workforce is not simply a matter of getting more from our people. We know that work should be challenging, rewarding and stimulating, which in turn provides new opportunities to overcome obstacles and develop skills.
With this in mind, we make sure that all staff within Cormac, across every part of the business, have regular opportunities to learn and grow to keep them safe and further engaged.
Cultivating the next generation of talent is also vital to our success. Instead of waiting for young people to learn the skills we want, we strive to provide those opportunities, with schemes like trade apprenticeships and our graduate programmes to ensure the future agility and sustainability of our business.
We also actively engage with local schools and colleges, firstly to ensure young people are aware of the importance of their local environments, and secondly, to explain the opportunities available within our company.