We aim to ensure that this website can be used as effectively and easily as possible by all users.
The Web Accessibility Initiative website has more information on accessibility guidelines.
This website is designed to be used by all browsers. If you are having problems using a specific browser, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blind and partially-sighted users can obtain information on viewing pdf documents by visiting the Adobe access website.
PDF documents can be converted back into webpages (HTML) or text, by using the Adobe web-based conversion tool. Please note this may not work for all documents.
The abilitynet website explains the many ways you can change your browser, computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.
The My Web My Way pages on the BBC website have some useful information about accessing websites.
Changing text size
You can alter the text size by choosing the 'view' in the browser menu:
- Internet Explorer: View - Text Size - alter as required.
- Firefox: View - Zoom - alter as required
- Opera: View - Zoom - alter as required.
- Chrome - support can be found here - please note if you zoom past 200% you will see the mobile site.
You can also alter the colours used on webpages:
- Internet Explorer: - tools - internet options - colours
- Firefox: tools - options - content - colours
- Opera: tools - preferences - web pages
- Chrome - support can be found here
Translation and interpretation
Our documents can be produced in a variety of formats on request. These formats can include audio tape, Braille, large print, easy read, alternative language, alternative document type (such as Word or pdf), face-to-face meeting, telephone call. If you need information in another format or language please contact email@example.com
We follow Plain English guidelines to try and make the content of the website as clear as possible.
If you have had any problems at all using our website for any reason, please contact us and let us know. We will then look into the problem and try to make the necessary changes.