Aggregates and recycled stone
At our Castle-an-Dinas aggregates quarry at Ludgvan, just outside Penzance, we produce high-quality 57psv roadstone, aggregates and walling stone for the construction industry.
The quarry can produce up to 100 tonnes per hour of coated roadstone and over a 1000 tonnes of aggregate each day, so we are more than capable of meeting your production needs.
What we can do for you
The quarry offers the following range of products:
- Full range of coated macadam to BS EN 13108:2008 formally BS4987-1:2005
- AC32 AC20 AC14 AC10 and AC6 at various pen
- Porous asphalt surface course mixtures 20, 10 and 6
- Stone mastic asphalt 14, 10 and 6
- Design mixes available on request
- Proprietary mixes - Quality Assured mixes
- Tennis court topping
- Single sized aggregates 40mm, 20mm, 14mm, 10mm, 6mm, dust and various blends
- Sub-bases and fills
- Surface dressing aggregates
- Bagged aggregates
- Hand selected walling stone
We can also offer
- a full range of concrete mixes provided on site by Bardons Concrete.
- a range of aggregate recycling centres throughout the county, provoding sustainable solutions to your project.
- a bagging and delivery service.
Call the quarry direct on 01736 336600 or get in touch.