Aggregates and recycled stone
Castle-an-Dinas Aggregates Quarry has been supplying a range of quality Cornish stone products for over 100 years.
The Aggregates Quarry at Ludgvan just outside Penzance, produces high quality 57psv roadstone, aggregates and walling stone for the construction industry.
The Quarry is situated on fine grained granite wrought at the heart of an ancient Cornish mountain and produces silver/grey roadstone and also decorative brown stone suitable for walling or garden features.
What we can do for you
The Quarry offers the following range of products:
- Full range of coated macadam to BS EN 13108:2008 formally BS4987-1:2005
- AC32 AC20 AC14 AC10 and AC6 at various pen
- Porous asphalt surface course mixtures 20, 10 and 6
- Stone mastic asphalt 14, 10 and 6
- Design mixes available on request
- Proprietary mixes - Quality Assured mixes
- Tennis court topping
- Single sized aggregates 40mm, 20mm, 14mm, 10mm, 6mm, dust and various blends
- Sub-bases and fills
- Surface dressing aggregates
- Bagged aggregates
- Hand selected walling stone
Also situated at the Quarry is a concrete batching plant operated by Bardons Concrete which offer a full range of concrete mixes for whatever your building needs.
The Aggregates Quarry can produce up to 100 tonnes per hour of coated roadstone, we can also produce over a 1000 tonnes of aggregate each day, so we are more than capable of meeting your production needs.
We also operate a range of aggregate recycling centres throughout the county, therefore if you require a sustainable solution to your project, we can provide it.
If you have transport or storage problems, we can also offer a bagging and delivery service.
Call the quarry direct on 01736 336600 or get in touch.