Community Care Services
Our community care services team provide home care support - sometimes known as domiciliary care - for people who need extra help to live at home. Living at home near to friends and family is important to some people to keep their freedom and independence.
We provide three different types of support, all of which base the level of care and support around what is best for you. You can access these via adult social care or health care professional referrals.
- STEPS - Short Term Enablement Planning Service supports people at home for a limited period of time after a health or social care crisis.
- Corcare - provide care for individuals in their own homes for as long as it is required
- Trefula House – residential care for people with dementia or complex mental health needs
- ensure you are at the centre of your own care and support at all times
- ensure you have 24/7 support from a dedicated and highly-trained team
- arrange extra support from local people and services in your community.
You may have to contribute towards or pay for the cost of this support, depending on your circumstances and the level of support needed.
Our services are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is responsible for checking that any care provided meets essential standards of quality and safety. You can check any of the above services at the UK Care Guide website.
If you would like to join us, please see our care job opportunities #everydayisdifferent
Care Quality Commisions reports
The independent regulator of health and social care in England