Careers in care
Would you like a job where “every day is different” working where you can really make a difference to people’s lives? If so we would love to hear from you.
We will offer you;
- We pay £9.50 per hour
- We pay your travel time at the full rate
- Free training, uniforms and DBS check
- Permanent contracts with flexible hours
- Career opportunities - we help you to progress
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile.
- Paid annual leave starting at 23 days (pro rata)
- Discounts at a range of national and local retailers
- Opportunity of a competitively priced lease car
- Mobile phone provided
Below are some of the types of roles within Cormac Community Care Services:
The Community Care Services team support people in their own homes and in their local community across Cornwall. Our care workers help people in their own homes to live independently and with dignity. This includes encouraging people to do what they can themselves, assisting with shopping, housework and cooking meals alongside sometimes intimate personal care.
Common sense, empathy and a passion to help others and really make a difference is what we look for in our teams.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you like working with people and helping them to get the best out of life?
Working in partnership with other social and health care teams, our Reablement workers support people to help them live as independently and safely as possible. This may include activities such as assisting with personal care, helping with exercise routines or supporting with domestic or community based tasks. Of those people we support, over 90% return to full independence with our help
See our full list of vacancies here.