Our Corcare team provides care for individuals in their own homes for as long as it is required. We work with individuals to improve their independence in the same way as our Steps service; the main difference between these two teams is that Corcare provides care services for long term service users.
What will Corcare do?
- Personal care including some health care needs, such as medication support and catheter care
- Diet and nutrition, including support with meal preparation
- Exercises and mobility practice to regain confidence
- Signposting to other community services, aids and assistive technologies that may improve your independence
- Domestic tasks and shopping, althought this is usually part of a wider care package where no alternative options are available.
You can email the Corcare team on firstname.lastname@example.org
How are we performing?