Our Corcare team provide Domiciliary care for individuals in their own home for a temporary period until a long term provider can be found. We work with individuals to improve their independence in the same way as our Steps service; the main difference between these two teams is that Corcare provides care services for Individuals who have been identified as having ongoing needs and are waiting for a long term provider to be sourced.
What will Corcare do?
- Personal care including some health care needs, such as medication support and catheter care
- Diet and nutrition, including support with meal preparation
- Exercises and mobility practice to regain confidence
- Signposting to other community services, aids and assistive technologies that may improve your independence
- Domestic tasks and shopping, althought this is usually part of a wider care package where no alternative options are available.
You can email the Corcare team on email@example.com
How are we performing?