Bude Hillhead Junction and Binhamy Road
We are back on our section 278 work providing access to the Bovis Homes development. It is unrelated to the Hillhead roundabout scheme, but given its proximity, is being included here for information.
The construction of the new roundabout to replace the existing T-junction between the A3072 Stratton Road and the A39 Hillhead/Binhamy Road was completed in May 2017.
Last updated: Wednesday 18 October
- Two-way traffic lights are managing traffic while we construct the works, which will be in place until around the middle of December.
These programmed resurfacing works will be taking place:
- Monday 23 October to Monday 30 October (Phase 1) Morrison’s roundabout, heading along Stratton Road to the junction with Kings Hill (A3073).
- Tuesday 31 October and Wednesday 1 November (Phase 2) Bencoolen Road/Kings Hill junction to just past the junction with Valley Road.
- Thursday 2 November to Wednesday 8 November (Phase 3) Morrison’s roundabout, along Stratton Road to the A39 Binhamy Road junction at Hillhead roundabout.
- Thursday 9 and Friday 10 November (Phase 4) Morrison’s roundabout. Night time works.
To allow us to complete the work safely and on schedule, as well as reducing the risk of your vehicles getting dirty as a result of our works, please do not park or obstruct the road or pavement:
- between 7.30am and 6pm for day works (phases 1 to 3)
- between 7pm to 6am for the night works (phase 4)
With the exception of the phase 2 works at Bencoolen Road, which will be done under traffic lights, the resurfacing works be done under road closure. Access for residents and deliveries will be maintained at all times. Please speak with our personnel on site.