School meals monitoring
From school lunches, to breakfast and after-school clubs, if you’re serving food at your educational establishment, there are a lot of standards to meet, laws to be aware of, and procedures you have to adopt.
- Does your school meet the government’s school food standards?
- Do you have a food safety management system in place?
- Are your staff suitably trained in food preparation and service?
- Is the correct allergen information available?
If you don’t have these in place, or they are not up to standard, you are breaking the law. But don’t worry, we can help.
- provide you with a comprehensive audit that will highlight where compliance is not being met, or where the quality of the food being served is not to the required standard
- provide advice for menu planning, staff training, administration and legislation
Regardless of whether your meals are delivered by contractors, or you provide them yourself, we can make sure that your pupils receive a good dining experience.
Our compliance officer can call upon nearly a quarter of a century of experience in working within the school meals sector, and will make sure that you’re ready even for the toughest inspection.
Here are just a few of the comments we've already received:
“…cost of the audit very reasonable and the inspection very thorough, followed up by a very professional and comprehensive report that gives the school peace of mind…”
“...will be encouraging all the schools that he works with to employ Cormac...”
“I am not qualified to undertake such an inspection, and to have it done so professionally has truly been a great relief to me.”
For more information, or to arrange a visit, contact us on 07968892742 or email: email@example.com