You should report a problem with any highways in the county directly to Cornwall Council.
We manage and maintain approximately 7500km of Cornwall's highways on behalf of the council.*
We also deliver a range of services to public and private sector clients which include:
- construction and maintenance of highways and public rights of way
- sites and trails maintenance
- network management
- construction services
- school crossing patrols
For a highways emergency call the 24-hour hotline on 0300 1234 222.
What we can do for you
We provide quality assured services accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 in the following fields:
- Ground works
- Bituminous surfacing and patching
- Modular and block paving
- Kerb and footway work
- Road markings
- Winter maintenance
- Gully emptying, jetting and drainage maintenance
- Processing and supply of recycled aggregates
Our multi-skilled and friendly staff are situated at local depots across Cornwall and would be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.
*Two of the county’s main roads – the A30 and A38 – are the responsibility of Highways England.