Working procedures and requirements
On these pages you'll find information about our working practices, the procedures we follow to minimise their impact, the laws we have to follow, and potential impacts on our work.
We have developed a number of useful factsheets, which will help you to find more information about our highways and environment services in an easy- and quick-to-read format. They are all listed below and are available as PDF documents to download.
- Grass Cutting Fact Sheet Cc
- Highway Drainage Fact Sheet Cc
- Pothole Fact Sheet
- Roadside Hedge And Tree Management Fact Sheet Cc
- Surface Dressing Fact Sheet Cc
- Verge Maintenance Fact Sheet Cc
- Winter Maintenance Fact Sheet Cc
- Winter Maintenance Infographic
- Road Closures Your Questions Answered
- Beach Management Fact Sheet Cc
We are in the process of developing more as part of our wider engagement work and to address common questions raised by our partners and local communities.
Please note the information and data contained within these factsheets will be continually reviewed if and when our methods, or activities change.
If you would like the information in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org